Wednesday, 13 August 2014

The lucky dip club

I was asked if I'd like to review a box from 'The Lucky Dip Club' Monthly Beauty Boxes never really appealed to me and I always ended up cancelling after a while. However this might just be the cutest package I have ever received in the post. You can buy a box as a one off for £15.00 or sign up to a 3 or 6 month subscription for £15.00 a month. A small cardboard box was popped through my letter box, tied with pastel string and covered in sweet little stickers… So, here's what was inside my box…
the lucky dip club 2
becky milkbubbletea daniel
Underneath pastel green tissue paper was a box full of pretty goodies, including badges, jewellery, stationary, little cards and other small, ridiculously cute goodies as you will see below... 
lucky dip club goodies
becky milkbubbletea daniel
goodies
becky milkbubbletea daniel
lucky dip club
becky milkbubbletea daniel
lucky dip club goodies 2
becky milkbubbletea daniel
sticky notes
This box was so cute, I loved all of the hidden trinkets in pastel, paper packaging. I was impressed at how much was in the box too! You can see a budgie peeking out in some of the photos, that's a budgie bunting set, which comes with pegs and pastel string to make your own bunting, I loved how different everything was in this box, seriously thinking about signing up and also buying my friend a subscription box, as this would be so lovely to receive through the post each month, what do you think?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

61 lovely comments:

  1. This is literally the cutest thing! I love the budgie bunting - so adorable!! This definitely sounds like my sorta thing!

    SimplyAbbi xc

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, and I love that they got oscar in there :) haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very cute... would definitely make me smile while opening.

    Ekaete x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to read you new posts. :) i like how you take photos! i checked the website but it's available in UK only :<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in this box is so cute! The budgie bunting sounds amazing :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute concept - it all looks so pretty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute that they personalized it for your doggie! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh this looks interesting!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing. I love arts & crafts, so will definitely check out this company. Although £15 is a bit steep.
    Awww love the little Oscar Balloon Badge too
    x tink x // allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaww this is one of the cutest boxes I've seen!

    Would you like to join my Student Box Swap (UK college and university students only)? Check my blog for more details!
    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is looking super adorable !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowie these are just the absolute cutest x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so cute! I'm very tempted :)
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Sounds like a much better buy than most beauty boxes. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, I am a sucker for cute bits and bobs like that! I would be so happy receiving this lucky dip package!

    technicolourdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear this is like the cutest thing ever! *-*

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely adorable!

    www.imaniqbal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so so so so so cute! I love the 'Hooray for Oscar' balloon, it is adorable H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh this is absolutely adorable! I love it all! I'm such a stationary geek.

    Chloe The Redhead | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute box. Sad it is UK only cos i'm from Belgium. Sniff sniff... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is so cute, I'd love to get something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really cute! Also nice to give as a present to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks sooo cute.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a cute little box, may have to sign up to receive one of them! (:

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so sweet, I've never heard of it before! Always nice to get a cheer up in the post :)

    http://kirstiepickering1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute!

    http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. So much cuteness :)

    http://nikolkad.blogpost.sk

    ReplyDelete
  28. So adorable and very kawaii! Suits your blogs pastel style so much, and love how its personalised to you, adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so adorable, I especially love how things were personalised for you!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aw what a cute little box!

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable box, great as a one off. Not sure it's something that would keep my interest for long though. Super sweet that it's personalised for you
    xo

    strawberryteacake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so cute for a little treat every now and then, great idea!

    x

    http://rosabelleblogspot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. This looks so cute! I would love to receive something like this.

    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. Monthly beauty boxes have never really appealed to me either Becky, but I would love something like this! How cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is probably one of the cutest monthly box subscriptions I have seen. Such a creative idea. Not one I would choose every month for myself but great ideas none the less!

    Rachel xx

    pwndbyrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aww I love this, it's so cute and such good value too! x

    http://ramblingsofablonde92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. That is the cutest box EVER. Never heard of it but it looks and sounds so adorable!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a beautiful little package! Particularly love the floral 'B' - how lovely!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion and Beauty blogger & YouTuber <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. This looks so cute! But I can't help thinking that I would just be filling my house with more tat haha!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  40. So kawaii! I'm afraid that this stationary is too cute for me to ever use (how can I mar it's beauty??), but that wouldn't stop me from buying it to decorate my room or something :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  41. Supper cute, might have to buy one next month

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Not my cup of tea but it looks really cute! I think I would rather use the money to buy my own bits from Paperchase etc. x

    ReplyDelete
  43. That has to be the cutest thing that would fit through a letter box!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  44. Absolutely stunning box!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Aww that's adorable :') I've never tried any kind of box, just not my thing, but this is hella cute! x
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awww, this set is really cute, I might have to sign up! xThe Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is a great idea. I always got awful prizes in lucky dips when I was a child (rubber greyhound face fridge magnet with googly eyes anyone?) but this looks so whimsical and wonderful, I am truly tempted!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  48. This definitely looks like the kind of box that would appeal to me - I'm loving the pastel theme as well :)

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  49. So cute and a nice change from beauty boxes

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is so cute :) The pastel theme is awesome, and these little creatures are so sweet!
    End of tenancy cleaners Wandsworth

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love your blog! Great post:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  52. They look amazing. I might have to try it. It looks soo nice. xx
    http://hannahevickers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh my, this is adorable! I really want one.
    Just found your blog and love it, have followed you on Bloglovin.
    x

    Written with style |Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea