Saturday, 2 August 2014

My shabby chic inspired home decor

chair .png
I was recently worked with out there interiors, I love this amazing shabby chic, french style chair, I can't believe how lucky I am, because it's just so perfect, it makes me happy every time I look at it. It's also surprisingly really comfy, I love curling up on it with my iPad scrolling through bloglovin and instagram. If you'd like to check it out here is the link! What do you think? I think it's the epitome of a 'princess chair' so elegant and pretty.
oscar chair two.png
I think Oscar also approves, he keeps jumping up on it, even though I've told him countless times not too, stubborn little sausage. I must admit, he looks pretty cute up there on his throne haha pampered prince.sweetdreams.png
Confession time...I have a slight obsession with buying cute hanging signs like this one, whether it be in the form of white wicker hearts, angels, quotes, stars, anything… so I couldn't resist this sweet pink polka dot moon and star to hang off my dressing table, I think it's cute and therefore totally justified, yep. 
ilovemydogsign.png
Of course I couldn't leave the shop with just one… and it is true, I do love my dog (and any dog for that matter)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

65 lovely comments:

  1. I love your little hanging ornaments, they are so cute! It's always a bonus when a piece of furniture not only does a piece of furniture looks great in a room but is very comfortable :)
    emmasbeginning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning chair! Definitely very princess like, I see why you love it.

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chair, it's beautiful! I've had a look at their website too and I think I need to get myself one of their french dressing tables.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chair is so absolutely beautiful! Chair styles like that are something I've always dreamed of having in my future home office. :)

    http://artisticfascination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So elegant and classy.

    ♡ Heidi || www.thebritishteen.blogspot.com/ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute details!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your decor. It looks like Oscar was made for that chair!

    Victoria | VIXWILL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chair is gorgeous! Oscar is so adorable, he looks so regal in the chair haha! x

    A Little Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely a chair fit for a princess. I love the little hanging stars and dog too, I think little decorations like that always add a homely touch to a house :)
    xxx

    http://tasxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That chair is beautiful! And obvs you had to get that little dog sign, too cute! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gahhhh, I have never seen such a beautiful chair in my life! You've got this decor thing down to a T.

    Amy | The Little Koala Blog ♥
    Blog Designs at | Little Koala Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that chair might now be Oscars! He fits on it perfectly. It's beautiful.
    x Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! Would love one...if only I had the room! :(

    Jen xx
    www.kitsch-n-sync.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you got sent that?? from who? amazing http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-artists-residence-brighton.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the chair looks so comfy and fits perfectly with your shabby chic theme
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. that chair looks stunning :D

    emily xx

    http://emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore that chair!! So Princess :-) Gorgeous pictures!

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the chait and the dressing table they're both stunning, i really wish i had that type of themed furniture in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that chair very elegant and fits in well with your room :-) I love these blog posts. You have inspired me to 're-do my bedroom. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. It really is a princess chair and Oscar looks adorable on it! I love the little signs, too!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes that chair is lovely
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love your home decor - so clean and peaceful! And this chair is gorgeous! Love looking at your pictures xx

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how Oscar looks so pleased with himself on that chair haha. Lovely post! Your decor is just stunning!
    Carrie xx
    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awweee Oscar! If you only ever posted pics of Oscar I'd still be happy haha :') wish my room looked like that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love you home. It's always so clean and tidy looking.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. the chair is so beautiful!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really love your home, and these dogs are so adorable. I love them!
    xxx marit from holland

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's really cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ahhh... so cute, especially the your dog!!!
    Izzy from http://thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love it, it looks beautiful :-)

    Christine, x
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your bedroom Becky, its gorgeous. The chair is beautiful too, just like one I've been looking for.

    Love Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. That chair is just amazing, I want one in pink!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awww Oscar is such a cutie! x

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. That chair is gorgeous! Wow it looks amazing! I'm a sucker for cute little charm hang-y things :)

    Celine // http://mybloggreeneyedgirl.blogspot.be/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love everything about this beautiful French princess inspired chair. And Oscar seems to enjoy it as well. Doxies just always find the pretties and most comfy places around the house, don't they.

    Enjoy the new addition!

    Love,
    Dagmara @ http://glamistahome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. You have such lovely decor Becky! I adore the cute hanging ornaments and Oscar is looking so adorable as per usual! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cute dog you have! It's so sweet, i just wanna hug it :)
    Sidcup Carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  38. Seriously, you have the cutest dog eveerrr :)

    www.colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. That chair is gorgeous, especially with a little Oscar sat in it!! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow it's gorgeous and your dog, desperately want both! x

    Nnedi // iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love how soothing and inspiring your blog is. Lovely chair sets the mood and scene quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful pieces. I too have an obsession with buying little hanging trinkets... it's a problem. I've run out of places to hang them!!

    And that chair.. It's beautiful!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion and Beauty blogger & YouTuber <3

    ReplyDelete
  43. Everything is simply perfect!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the chair! Such a gorgeous colour and it looks very chic, as you mentioned! It ties so well with everything in the room, as shown in the picture!

    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  45. That is a STUNNING chair! You are a lucky girl!
    I looked at their website and fell in love with the black and white striped one! SO beautiful!

    xx

    Shree
    PorcelainShree | A Charming Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  46. That chair is perfect! I wish I had something like that in my room

    ReplyDelete
  47. The chair is absolutely stunning !! It's the missing piece i'm still looking for...and my fave colour

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh I just love your home decor! It's so original and totally represents your personality. I'm currently moving house and taking the opportunity to change up a few furniture and decoration. Thank you for the lovely inspiration :)

    http://thepoetsfrown.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an exciting time! I wish I was moving just so that I had a redecorating excuse... enjoy! X

      Delete
  49. I loveee this chair!! Think I may have to start saving or add it to an extremely early Christmas list! Very pretty x

    http://alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  50. So much white! We have the same interior style..

    I thought you might be Swedish actually.

    Love your blog design too. So simple.

    Cat X
    http://cat

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm so into shabby chic decor. I particularly like your "I love my dog" sign :) too cute!

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  52. i think you have the prettiest room on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  53. That chair is gorgeous and so is Oscar!! I've just written a blog post about my shabby chic inspired bedroom too that I think you might like:
    http://www.wantsandwhims.com/2014/08/a-look-inside-my-parisian-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  54. The chair is so beautiful! I love your home decor style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fab post!! Such a pretty chair. I love your bedroom decor. It would be lovely to see a room tour in photographs if you haven’t done this already! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love this chair. I have always wanted a chair like this!
    http://afternoonteawithnatalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  57. You have such a beautiful home! I absolutely adore that chair.

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea