Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Is it autumn yet?

leopard print shoes
I adore these Leopard print pumps from Elia B*. I instantly fell in love with them, they're so chic, I love the statement bow detail. I've already paired them with skinny jeans, cosy grey knitted cardigans, chunky knit jumpers and deep red painted nails. I am so ready for Autumn, when is it acceptable to start stocking my wardrobe with gorgeous A/W finds…now? Anyone else far too excited for the beauty of autumn? Crunchy pretty coloured leaves and conkers scattered on the floor, cosy nights in with scented candles galore, warm soup, hot chocolates, endless amounts of bobble hats, ankle boots, frosty mornings, scarves and gloves Just me?! Okay then. Roll on September...
mums birthday flowers
It was my mums birthday yesterday, I bought her these pretty flowers, I have no idea what the large flower in the middle is but I couldn't resist buying this stunning bouquet. We celebrated with red wine, pizza and buying make-up!  Life has been kind of busy lately, but in a really, really good way. I'm so happy with everything right now. Exciting work plans, meeting new friends, dancing on somewhat sticky night club floors and obviously getting any form of fast food on the way home, laughing a lot, starting driving lessons again, booking a mini break away and mainly spending lots of time with my Tom, just enjoying the simple things in life, as always those are always the best. End of soppy rant.
rings
Buying more costume jewellery, that I do not need. I have learnt that midi rings, also like to magically disappear. Much like bobby pins and hair bobbles, or hair bands I am 5 and still call them bobbles. I will buy a multipack and by the end of the week there will be one or two left. Where do they go?! Answers on a postcard please. (perhaps a sneaky little sausage keeps stealing them, who knows) 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

71 lovely comments:

  1. Those pumps are adorable, I bought a similar pair in primark the other week which were an absolute steal. i can't wait for autumn!

    Liza | Glambeautys Beauty & Fashion Blog | YouTube | Glambambini Family & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute goodies !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for autumn either! I actually felt a little chilly when walking my dog today and I was way too happy about it... love this post and I can definitely relate to the hair bobble scenario!

    Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos! I can't wait for autumn either! x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same feelings about Fall, I'm so excited for chunky knits and crunching leaves!
    Also, when you find out where hair ties go please let me know, mine seem to disappear at an alarming rate as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urghh totally agree roll on chunky knits and boots! :) Absolutely adore those pumps by the way...

    Siobhan xxx

    www.glitter-x-couture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are lovely, I am so ready for autumn too. It's the best season!

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are gorgeous! Gonna check them out! Thanks for the post :) x

    cheyanne-sorelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely shoes! I love a leopard print shoe.
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to update my wardrobe with warmer clothes either!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoes are so so cute! I need them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pictures! Those flowers you bought your Mum are beautiful!

    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shoes but soooo expensive (150 quid?!),do you know anywhere I could get similar ones?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those flats. Im not a big fan of leopard print but these look gorgeous! I can't wait for Autumn...I must admit the weather recently has been feeling very Autumn-ish. I think we are nearly there ha!

    Rachel xx

    pwndbyrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm super excited for autumn,I wish it would hurry up!

    http://thechanginggirl.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jessie xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Agreed, so excited for autumn :) Them flowers are lovely too, can't go wrong with bouquets!

    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shoes are adorable! I've been wearing just plain coloured flats lately, I really need to spice up my shoes :)

    www.imaniqbal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the flats!!
    http://sheseeksadventure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had a look in ZARA yesterday and accidentally left with loads of their A/W stuff! Knitwear is irresistible! x

    ejverx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those midi rings are just gorgeous! I know exactly what you mean when you say they join the ranks of hair pins/bands, on the 'we like to disappear' train! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, my mum is obsessed with those flowers! They are too gorgeous. I loooove your shoes! I'm at the end of winter, so I am beyondddd ready for some proper good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Autumn is my favourite season, so I am also anticipating its arrival, although this week of August has started off quite chilly. My rings always go missing too, so I've stopped buying them. It's my favourite ones that always go missing first!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those shoes are so beautiful! Love all your pictures! :) XX

    http://piamarlene.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please check out my blog and follow.. http://lavieest-belle-blog.blogspot.co.uk/. Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so excited for AW14, roll on the jumpers, coats and ankle boots!

    Alice-Christina
    UK Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger
    www.aliceswonderemporium.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. All the yesses for Autumn! Everyone at work keeps moping about the cooler weather and look so confused by my cheesy grin response. I'm thoroughly enjoying the crisp blue skies and crunchy leaves that are already starting to emerge. I'll definitely be joining you in the happy Autumn camp!

    Also, I think the flower is a protea empress (or protea compacta). Either way it's a protea of somekind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a pretty stuff! :)
    And i thought i am the only one who cannot wait for autumn to come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, you aren't the only one ready for Autumn - I am too. The weather has certainly been felling Autumnal where I live lately. Also, I'm surrounded by a lot of greenery and such and I'm definitely seeing Autumn in the scenery.
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  30. Autumn is the best and I can't wait for it either, there is nothing nicer than curling up in the warm with loved ones and friends. Plus knitted jumpers and scarves are my life!!
    Bella xox

    http://www.little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous shoes you have. Love the bow detail and the leopard print. I can't wait for autumn either and all the cosyness of everything in this season, but not the weather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely flowers
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am so excited for autumn too! I love Summer but there's something so homely about autumn. And I don't think its Oscar stealing your hairbands, mine disappear without a sausage dog.
    CatrinTeleri

    ReplyDelete
  34. Autumn is my favorite time of the year so yes to everything autumn entails! Words can't even describe how excited I am about the colorful leaves, crisp weather, and hot cocoa. Plus, here in Georgia the weather has been extremely hot and muggy. So, some nice cool weather will be just what I need. Yay for no longer sporting a frizzy do and an oily face.

    -Lara
    http://methodicalliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm excited for autumn too =] i cant wait til the leaves change colour and i get to go conker picking

    ReplyDelete
  36. you always take the best photographs!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your leopard flats and rings (you can never have enough, especially when they disappear all the time)!

    Sophia // sophiebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm glad that you're at least looking forward to Autumn - I certainly am not! Omg I'm going to start getting cold all over again! I really like those shoes :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I also spotted these flowers in Tesco and can't help but stop to admire them every time I go in!! They're so pretty! Love the shoes! x

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  40. Those shoes are so beautiful, I really want some leopard print loafers for autumn :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Those shoes are lovely and I'm definitely ready for autumn clothes again! Also love those midi rings :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  42. I miss fall and I want winter to come back sooner. I love cold weather because of funny hats we can wear during it.
    I just lost my midi ring...I have no idea where it disappeared..weird thing really. Same as with bands. Have you tried the rubber-swirl bands from H&M? Kind of fun stuff. They hold hair better and are fun to wear on a wrist.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am SO ready for autumn too, I can't wait to indulge in hot chocolates and finally start lounging around in my warm oversized hoodies again! Those rings are lovely, I haven't bought any costume jewellery rings in so long, I used to be obsessed x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love autumn and cannot wait for it to be here. The bright, cold mornings and layers! So many clothing layers! Cannot wait. Beautiful shoes! I bought quite a similar pair a couple of weeks ago!

    Average Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love autumn clothes as I love layering different textures, lighting candles and drinking hot chocolate! :) xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  46. I feel the same, autumn clothes are so much more inspiring. ABSOLUTELY in love with those leopard print pumps!

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  47. I feel the same way about autumn ♥ I can't wait to bring out my boots, cardigans, and scarves! What a wonderful way of celebrating your mom's birthday. What a gorgeous bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am obsessed with the leopard flats! I had a pair I was in love with but stupidly took them on a road trip and they ended up getting ruined from floating around the car. Yours are making me miss mine and making me want to search for a new pair!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. you are definitely not the only one excited for autumn! :)

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gorgeous shoes. Leopard is my favourite print & goes with anything as for hair bobbles who knows!!!

    Lucy

    www.lucyslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cute shoes
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. This post just made me entire life. I genuinely feel like the bad guy for always wanting Summer to leave and Autumn to arrive. The cooler, crisp air means more cups of Snuggly tea, fires while watching movies on the sofa and lots of take away!

    ReplyDelete
  53. SO excited for fall, it's my favourite season. It's just so cozy!

    Ali | Lilac Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  54. I can't wait for Autumn either! Love everything from the colours and scents, to the comfy clothes and dark nights!

    Http://on-till-morning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Reckon the flower is a protea, they have them here in Australia. I think they might be native to South Africa, although don't quote me on that!
    www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a protea, it's South Africa's national flower

      Delete
  56. lovely photos! those flowers are perfect
    I hope its not autumn yet, I'm still clinging onto my summer dresses and gladiator sandals, they're just too easy to throw on. I always find in autumn/spring you have to make much more of an effort with outfits and I'm far too lazy, haha
    Helena / helenaterry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  57. I really love the look of those rings, they're so pretty! I'm with you on autumn as well. Part of me wishes summer would just make one last appearance, but I know it's not going to happen, so I might as well embrace the lovely things that autumn brings.

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  58. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one ridiculously excited for Autumn, I bought a coat and boots yesterday and today I'm going to pick out all my red and berry shades of make-up, haha!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am so excited for Autumn! hot chocolates, everything cinnamon, my big furry hat, cosy nights by the fire and of course jumping in giant piles of leaves!! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  60. Those shoes are gorge. I'm excited for Autumn too!

    Jegz xo http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like to buy jewellery that I don't need either...........

    thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. The flower is a protea, it's the national flower of South Africa ( where I'm from). Loved this post, could so relate.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love those shoes - they're gorgeous & perfect for crisp Autumn weather! xo

    ReplyDelete
  64. I really love those shoes. Seriously lacking leopard print in my wardrobe atm, need to sort that out soon! Also (says quietly) Autumn is my favourite too. Actually looking forward to wearing tights again!xx

    ReplyDelete
  65. I really love those shoes!
    http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love autumn but I also really miss Summer! :(
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea