Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Pretty little things.

girly wishlist

1. Jumper - new look
2. lipstick - topshop
3. purse - new look
4. bangles set - new look
5. tea cup - oliver bonas
6. bunny stapler - topshop
7. pencil case - asos
8. Blush candle - eBay

I have this ridiculous thing, where if something is 'cute' I will buy it. Cute, pretty things make me happy, like a bunny stapler, do I already have a normal stapler? yes. Do I need another one? No. Will I buy it because it's cute? probably. I'm also loving slogan jumpers, t-shirts and sweatshirts at the minute, maybe if i wear this 'be mine' jumper and send a picture of me wearing it to Ryan Gosling, the guy will get the hint? A girl can dream right. P.s do I need to say anything about the tea cup? I think not.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

74 lovely comments:

  1. You can never have to many cute things in my opinion! I am very much in love with that teacup, I may have to purchase it even if I don't drink tea!

    Lisa | Wanderlust and Daydreams x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous things the lipstick looks so pretty x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same with cute things! The bunny stapler and teacup are both adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pay day for me, which makes this a perfectly timed post. Thank you for enabling me to spend my pennies - what adorable stuff! x

    http://www.teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mug is too adorable! i must get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tea cup is the cutest thing ever! Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast :)

    Lottie x

    http://lottiekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tea cup is just so perfect, and I love the slogan jumper. :)
    Stephanie | from awkwardlystephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't cope with the cuteness of that tea cup!!! definitely feeling that purchase as a birthday present to myself.... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. good god, I always love your collections.. even if I'm not THAT pastell, pink, girly girl it's just DEADLY CUTE :) like your little oscar. give him a cuddle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sweater and the bangels are so cute!

    xx Milly

    www.lovemilly.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww such a cute little things! I love everything but my favorite piece probably would be the tea cup!

    <3


    AlinaErmilova.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that sweater and the stapeler!

    www.thetouristoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely post Becky! I really want the tea cup, it's so pretty! Thank you for sharing :)

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Blush candle. I'm on my 3rd or 4th one now as it smells divine! Even when it's not lit it still fills the room. You can also get it in a pretty glass jar from John Lewis instead of the tins. I have the Oliver Bonas tea cup & jug in the same style which is just as beautiful. Great post a girl can never have too many pretty things! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I really love Miss Etoile stuff. I've got tea cups, dishes, and egg cups so far :)

    xoxo Amanda
    http://fruits-clipper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh. I'm not a tea drinker, but I just have to have that teacup! It reminds me of a girly version of Chip from Beauty and the Beast :D Thanks for sharing!

    Helen x

    Beautiful Curiosities | Lifestyle and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. These things are so sweet! the candle looks lovely and that bunny stapler!! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adore the purse and that shade of lipstick is so pretty too x

    Lauren // What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  20. very girly and very sweet, almost irresistible! <3 Zhanna, www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love everything! :) I have the Blush! candle - it smells amazing ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  22. The teacup and bunny stapler are adorable!! who says practical things can't be pretty ay :D xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that teacup!!! It's so gorgeous! Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast!

    alex @ http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are sooo cute! I love the teacup! x

    the-essence-of-fire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't seem to think of a reason NOT to own a bunny stapler, haha. xo

    http://www.itsonlymialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everybody needs a bunny stapler in their life :-) That little teacup is adorable- I NEED it!!!!!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  27. That lipstick looks like such a lovely color!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  28. the teacup is the cutest!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the candle and the tea cup! I love Lily Flame candles - they have some gorgeous scents and burn really well.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  30. That tea cup, and the lipstick colour is gorgeous!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am in love with the tea cup! So cute! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  32. Novelty stationary is definitely my sort of thing, the bunny stapler is lovely. Never even knew Topshop supplied that sort of thing so cheers for mentioning that! Saw a tweet of yours earlier mentioning the anxiety post you wrote. It's pretty rubbish how people can be hurtful, no need for it. It's worse when they say it anonymously because they think they have the right to judge others yet they can't even brave showing their identity. I hope it's been brushed off though, no point in storing that sort of negative stuff, cram more Ryan Gosling in your noggin instead!

    Katie » Tattyboots

    ReplyDelete
  33. That bunny stapler is too cute! I buy too many pieces of adorable stationary, but one more piece can't hurt ;) x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. Everybody needs cute things in their belongings! They just brighten up life ^^ And I want all of the things on your list

    www.selinaquach.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. This list is so lovely ! The blush candle is really cute !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love everything! The bunny stapler is sooo cute you always manage to find the cutest things ^.^

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC.

    ReplyDelete
  37. That Chip inspired tea cup is actually the cutest thing ever! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. That tea cup is adorable, tea always tastes so much better when it's in a cute cup :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG! That cup! I just can't handle it :)
    And I can absolutely relate to the unstoppable urge of buying cute things. I've accepted it :)

    Marianna
    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the teacup, I nearly bought it the other day when I saw it was reduced :)

    Steph xo | Influence Blog

    ReplyDelete
  41. So cute and pretty! I love the jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I get so tempted by cute things too! Love that bunny stapler and the tea cup!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  43. The jumper is so cute. And the teacup! Awwwhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. That little tea cup is killing me! I'm going to send the link to my cousin, she's a crazy big fan of anything disney. Thanks for this little roundup! Everything is pretty and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is the cutest list ever, omg that tea cup!! ♥
    Eve from www.thestyleblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. This stuff is SO DARN CUTE....LOVE these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  47. oh .. I need the jumper and bunny stapler!

    http://techbunny.net xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. There is nothing wrong with buying something if it is cute, I do it all the time and then worry where to put them when I get home! :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  49. that teacup is the cutest!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Cuuuute stuff, I like the mug and sweater a lot :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh my gosh, I love that tea cup!! Makes me think of Beauty & The Beast!! :-) xx

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oooft, I love the lipstick and the pencil case! I'm well excited for spring and pastels :)

    rosecharli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  53. I always love everything you pick for you wish lists, it just makes my wish list grow!
    Also love your new blog design, the sausage dog is too cute!

    www.accordingtoellie.co.uk

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  54. Topshop lipsticks are a new found love of mine, I totally know the feeling of wishing for that! The blush candle looks really sweet and oh that teacup is amazing, I want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I really want the teacup, that is just the cutest thing ever!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  56. I say this every time but you have the best taste in decor and clothes and basically everything! xxx

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anything cute will do!

    www.womanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. That teacup is the cutest little thing!

    Rachael. xo http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  59. So many pretty things..I'm in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is such a cute wishlist Becky! I love the teacup and I'm so tempted to buy it even though I don't drink tea or any hot drink for that matter... xx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love everything on here, it all looks so cute! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  62. Jumper, stapler and tea cup - yes please thank you very much!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  63. That jumper is adorable! And I love the teacup, so pretty. Your wishlists always make me buy things just because they're pretty! :)

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  64. The cup is adorable xx
    Www.milimola.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  65. Your wish lists always make me want to spend all of my pennies on cute things! Love the tea cup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  66. That lipstick is such a pretty colour!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  67. The tea cup is too adorable!! http://miss-average.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm desperate for a Lily Flame candle! But every time I go to order one I can't pick between all the flavours and, as much as I'd love to order them all, my bank balance wouldn't like it.

    Emma
    http://emmawillz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Cute picks!!
    I love that floral cosmetic case and the tea cup! c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea