Friday, 21 February 2014

My week in photos

oscar bubble bath after the parkPuppies and muddy parks don't mix. I'm sure Oscar does it on purpose, he seems to actually like having baths!
sausage dog shaped cookies
Sticking with the sausage dog theme, I baked some 'Oscar shaped' sugar cookies!
dinner date ryan gosling
Had a lovely hot date with my boyfriend... and copious amounts of ice cream.
oscar puppy dog eyes
Forever being thrown this look, his best 'puppy dog eyes' look in order to get onto the sofa.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

75 lovely comments:

  1. Boyfriend? He just made me breakfast in bed... You must be confused! lol

    www.womanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with looking at pictures of Oscar he is just so adorable! I have always pictured if I was to eventually get a dog it would be a dash-hound so your photos have me hooked! x

    whatsonyourtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is so cute! I love him already!

    www.thetouristoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only repeat my previous statement: he's such a cutieeee... Those eyes... *heart-melting*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, how do you resist those puppy dog eyes? What a little babe! T xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cookie cutters! Where are they from? Oscar is so cute! x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oscar is so so so sweet! I love the thought of Oscar shaped cookies, and what a handsome date you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Oscar, too cute! How can you say no?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oscar is the cutest dog I've ever seen, he is so adorable! <3

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty | Tiny Flutters - Mummy & Baby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oscar is the cutest, I want him!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awkward....we appear to be dating the same guy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oscar is the cutest little sausage dog I have ever seen!

    Esmé // CloudEsmé

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oscar is beyond adorable! Seeing how cute he is has definitely made me want a little sausage dog of my own!

    necsorte-necfato.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos! And Oscar is such a cutie pie! We used to have a sausage dog named Daisy, she had the same colouring as Oscar :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awhhhh I have an old man sausage dog lying next to me. Oscar is adorable =]


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeee! He is so cute! Look at that little face! :)

    Anna xx

    www.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oscar is so so sweet! It makes me want another puppy so badly :)

    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Oscar updates! & your pictures are always soo pretty.

    www.sophs-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oscar is the cutest little thing! Fab pictures! amelissab.blogspot.com Amy, X.

    ReplyDelete
  20. He is so gorgeous (just realised this could be about Oscar or your boyfriend, but they both are!)

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oscar is soooo cute! I love the dog shaped biscuits too. :-)
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Ryan Gosling/Ice Cream picture is the best thing in the world.
    Rosie x
    Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oscar is the most adorable thing <33 looks like you had a lovely week x

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Sausage dogs so much, and Oscar is no exception, he is so so so adorable H x

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oscar is so cute! I would love to see how those cookies turned up :)
    Have an amazing day!
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My dog is so big I wouldn'T be able to bathe him in the sink like that! Oscar is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the sausage dog cutter, haven't seen anything like that before! My dog is the same, he clearly resents his orange patches and wishes to be all brown.

    Nicola // pink-confetti.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous photos, especially of Oscar. :) Mine loves being pampered, too. Has two showers and blow-drys daily, after each walk. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just can not get over how cute Oscar is..
    xoxo

    http://lifewithabi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. awwww such a cute puppy you have! ^_^
    Haagen-Dazs will make any day ;)

    Albina
    http://dailymoodboard.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  31. so cute the puppy cookies,:p

    http://letrad.blogspot.pt/ - Another Lovely Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. oscar is absolutely adorable!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh I loved this! This made me smile. Your pup is so cute and I think it's great he likes baths. And that's odd..well I think our boyfriends kind of look alike. haha x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oscar is absolutely adorable! I love the "Oscar shaped" cookies too!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  35. I will never get bored of seeing your gorge little pup, he's so lovely! I didn't think I'd like his breed but I would definitely consider getting one just like him if I ever get a puppy. Your photography is pretty gorgeous too!

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cutest post of the week! Lovely photos!
    I'm not really a dog person, but Oscar is beyond adorable!

    Marianna
    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great photos :-) xx

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oscar is so adorable! I always thought I was more of a cat person, but now I think I'm becoming more of a dog person =)

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is seriously one beautiful dog! My dog was also called Oscar, great name :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your photographs...Oscar is too cute!
    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your photography is beautiful as always. Oscar is such a cutie!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  42. I swear Oscar just gets cuter by the photo! He is just so gorgeous! Looks like you've had a lovely week :)
    Carrie xxx
    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this!! My dog Tucker loves the dirt but not the bath so I have to carry him into the shower with me!!!
    xx Mary
    Lovefilledjourneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. cute!!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  45. Looks like quite an enjoyable week! Oscar is the *cutest* pup--those sweet eyes are turning my heart to mush!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oscar is absolutely gorgeous! The photo of him in the sink just about melted my heart :)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  47. Puppy... SO CUTE. I can't. And Ryan Gosling. This post is just too much!!

    http://thepescetarianpantry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oscar is so so cute, and I love that cookie cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  49. That doggy is just beyond adorable!!! I want him! O.o xx

    Rachel --- Claireful

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oscar is just too cute! Your house looks like paradise :)

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oscar is too cute! :) Loving the photo of Mr Gosling too ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oscar is gorgeous! where did you get your cookie cutter from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aww such pretty photos just love Oscars shiny clean coat <3 xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. How adorable is your lovely dog! Mine on the other hand hates baths..

    Just discovered you blog and loving it :)

    shannonbecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oscar is such a little stud already! :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  56. your puppy is the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such lovely photos <3

    Ioanna | www.heartsstarsandprettylittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oscar is so cute!! My Daisy would love him hahaa.
    PS. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! For more details go to www.justjess642.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oscar's the cutest! I own a red dapple mini dachshund & always wanted a black & brown one like Oscar. I'll just fulfill it through his pics!

    - http://misskristine.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Aww Oscar is adorable :) and eating ice cream with the 'boyfriend' made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love the cookie cutter! See, crazy dachshund lady already! ;)

    Felicity xx
    www.pursuitoffelicity.com

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea