Monday, 24 February 2014

My current make up staples

MAC studio fix nc25 milk bubble tea blog
MAC studio fix fluid foundation in NC25 link - here
I've been using this foundation since Christmas, it's safe to say it's my holy grail foundation. I don't need a primer because this actually minimises the look of my huge unsightly pores, this stuff does not budge, it doesn't smell great at first but that soon fades, I haven't had a single blemish or breakout from this foundation and I feel so confident with the finish and how it makes my skin look, I have already ordered a second bottle, I don't mind paying a little bit more, especially for really good base products. 
chanel lipsticks milk bubble tea blog
My favourite lipsticks
I adore Chanel rouge coco shine lipsticks, the packaging feels so luxurious and they make such a nice treat. I love how creamy they are, perfect for when my lips are a little more chapped than usual. My all time favourite shade (so far) has to be 54 Boy. My go to every day lipstick, which is always in my handbag is MAC hue, it's the perfect pink for me. I've never used a lipstick so much before, I couldn't be without it!
benefit gimme brow light medium milk bubble tea blog
Gimme Brow light / medium volumizing brow gel c/o Benefit
I was a little sceptical when this brush on eyebrow gel turned up in my post box, being a natural light blonde this also means I have very fair eyebrows, they can be such a pain to define and shape without them looking far too dark and just not natural. I was using MAC fling brow pencil to lightly define my brows, however I can't stop using this. I was impressed with the first application, my brows looked instantly thicker and defined. The most important thing being the colour, my brows looked natural, no orange or dark brown tinge to them, makes a nice change. It's also waterproof and very long lasting. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

50 lovely comments:

  1. Oh the foundation sounds great I'm on the search for my HF foundation and MAC Hue sounds perfect x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent heard of the benefit brow gel. I love the packaging which definitely helps :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Studio Fix but I'm now obsessed with Pro Longwear! Can't believe I'd never used it before. That's slowly becoming one of my favourite foundations :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about getting this Gimme Brow gel by Benefit! :)

    AlinaErmilova.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try the Studio Fix Fluid for so long and your review has definitely sold me on it :)! That brow gel also sounds amazing! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used studio fix fluid in the colour NW 15 / 20 for a while, but it turned out way too orange for my skin. I would love to try NC 15 / 20 because I really liked the foundation itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. benefit brow gel looks so good...definiteyl gonna give it a try!

    xx Milly

    www.lovemilly.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been using Mac studio fix fluid for over a year now and I love it! No other foundation I've tried works as well on my skin! I'm really into the idea of an eyebrow gel! I'm thinking of purchasing the Eyeko one! http://amelissab.blogspot.co.uk/ Amy, X.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have never tried MAC foundation. Really want myself a Chanel lipstick. Just bought my first MAC lipstick last week.

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  10. That MAC foundation just doesn't work for me sadly :( Love the Coco Rouge lipsticks though!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really missing some Chanel in my beauty collection, just the packaging alone gets me!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mac Studio Fix Fluid is my go to foundation, I always end up going back to this baby xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can't go wrong with MAC and Chanel !
    Free giveaway on my blog ! win a Vichy skin care product !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. i also find it really hard to find products for my near albino brows, will have to invest!


    www.zoewithumlauts.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Chanel lipsticks! I haven't tried the Rouge Coco Shine ones though

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have quite fair brows so this product may be for me! I've been looking at the Maybelline brow drama (similar to this) for ages now xxx

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you are a high end lover!

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm dying to try out some brow products. I also have light brows and it completely changes my face if I overdo it. Any chance you can do a little before after with it?

    Xx
    Aslı

    www.zeparisienne.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your staples are on my wish list, time to start saving.

    CatrinTeleri

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the look of the Gimme Brow, it sounds so good! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Mac foundation is one of my faves!

    Janine from www.janinemaral.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gimme Brow sounds perfect, I'll definitely try it out!

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the sound of everything here, especially that foundation! xx

    Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love chanel lipsticks! nice picks!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the new layout! The little Oscar at the top is adorable!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. OOOOooooh I must check out those lipsticks one day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love your blog and this post, it's perfect♥ xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ive been thinking about getting Studio Fix for ages but am worried incase it breaks me out! Might go and try and get a sample though as it sounds perfect for my large pores!
    Alana x

    www.dual-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have such a lovely blog, surprised I haven’t come across it before! Now following! I used to wear MAC studio fix for years but I prefer a lighter coverage for everyday wear. Found this one from MAC a little heavy. Great for photos and nights out though!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. A mi no me gusta la Studio Fix porque la veo demasiado pesada en la piel.

    Kyllie | Make Up Fragrances

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great picks! I love the Studio Fix Fluid too, it gives such great coverage and finish. Although, I like it to be a bit dewier so I spray Fix+ over it :) x / almeidas.se

    ReplyDelete
  32. i've always been told that it doesn't hurt to spend a little more on things you put on your face, ahaha. and that's the second time today I've seen the Benefit brow gel on a blog today -- it must be a sign! ;)

    i.e.; Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  33. I always like the finish of MAC foundations but there's something about them that just don't agree with my skin. I just break out whenever I use them except for the Studio Sculpt foundation. Such a shame. :(
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  34. :) I have the Mac foundation and eye brow tint and I absolutely LOVE it!

    So happy!

    www.dearyouloveem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love mac hue thats one of my everyday favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Firstly, oh my gosh your header is the cutest lovely! Secondly I love MAC, I swear by the majority of their products because they're so long-lasting and excellent quality.


    Elizabeth x | Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  37. MAC Studio Fix is one of my favourite foundations too!

    L x

    www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. I adored my MAC sutdio fix foundation, but am yet to pop to the store to buy more, and I really need to. I would love to one day own a Chanel lipstick, hopefully I can persaude the boyfriend to treat me H x

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm so glad you had good things to say about Benefit's gimme brows - I'm in the market for a new eyebrow gel/pencil and I'm running out of reasons not to buy this! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. I LOVE Studio Fix Fluid foundation! I will never go back!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I still need to try a foundation from MAC, I've read so many stories of their foundations breaking people out that I've always been a bit reluctant. It sure sounds like you like it though :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Studio Fix Fluid was also my favourite up until recently - do you find it oxidizes on you? On me, it practically turns orange! It's the perfect colour at first, but after a few hours I look like an Oompa Loompa. :( I've recently picked up the Pro Longwear and am liking it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  44. What would you say the coverage of Studio Fix foundation is like?
    I'm on the lookout for a new foundation because mine currently costs £32 per bottle, but I always use medium-full coverage foundations as I have TERRIBLE skin. I'm interested in buying a MAC foundation but I'm not sure which one to go for yet.

    www.thebeautymothership.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  45. I can't live without Estee Lauder double wear and my MAC brow pencil. Love them both and totally worth the ££.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi darling, love your blog! If you would like to visit mine and follow me via bloglovin I always follow back ;)

    Love
    www.mintandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea