Monday, 25 March 2013

wish, wish, want!

wish

Direct links to the items above are below :) the words in pink are clickable!
1. Pink shirt - topshop
2. Pinafore - new look
3. hummingbird watch - asos
4. butterfly watch - asos
5. peach heels - asos
6. 3d cat iPhone case - ebay
7. lip crayon - topshop

My favourite item on this wish list has to be the pinafore it's such a bargain at just £12.99. I also love the beautiful pastel watches I'm tempted to buy myself one using my birthday money! I think they'd be perfect for spring I just can't decide which one I like the most! I've ordered the iPhone case for a friends birthday! I know she's going to love it :) it comes in lots of other colours too! What do you think of my wish list?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

50 lovely comments:

  1. Really really love the watches! I would go for the pink if I were you!

    http://thepinksuitcase18.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah those watches are wonderful. I like the bird illustration however prefer the blue strap. You can't complain with 13 quid for that pinafore either, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those watches are absolutely beautiful, I can't even decide which one I like better. You have such a nice sophisticated taste :) I hope you have a nice start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I love everything you've picked out! Such cute items :D
    I really love the watches!!

    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that pinafore is so good for £12, I might have to get down to new look. Also I love the phone case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything! The humming watch is definitely my favourite of the two! :) xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The phone case is adorable, what a lovely gift idea :)

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Pinafore is so cute, love everything on this wishlist! xx

    www.oletaeilis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the cat case in black, it's so cute :)

    http://thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything on this list :) + I'm getting an Olivia Burton watch for my birthday! X
    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love the pinafore and those beautiful ASOS shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes, watch and iPhone case xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god! That phone case is so adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so cute! We have always wanted a pinafore but have been too scared to try one out but seeing this one has pushed us! We personally like the hummingbird watch by the way :) Keep up the great work hun

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive just fallen in love with that cat I phone case uts just too cute! everything else is just amazing too! :)
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your taste and you have picked things that I would love to own myself. I really like the pinafore too! You should get it, I'm such a bad influence haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bah! I want that iPhone case! That's too cute!

    I'm also going to be picking up one of those pinafores AND the shoes are exactly what I've been looking for - fab spot! You don't happen to have an ASOS link do you?

    ReplyDelete
  18. This wishlist is absolutely perfect, I love everything in it! :)

    Francesca
    http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Get the pinafore! It's affordable and so cute. I want the watched and the iPhone case. I love the cat crawling over the top corner.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ok.. I am VERY impressionable.. I definitely just ordered the pinafore..

    I have 2 Olivia Burton watches and I utterly adore them, definitely worth the purchase and their customer service is PHENOMENAL!
    Lisette Loves

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything is so lovely on this wishlist!! And the pinafore dress is a real bargain :) Loving the cat iPhone case too but unfortunately I don't have an iPhone :/

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  22. I cant believe that pinny is just £12.99...!! Thank you for the heads up, payday on Wednesday and that shall be my first purchase!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg I'm going to have to puchase the pinafore so cheap ! and iphone case so cute !!!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah this is such a good list! Imagine the whole of that list worn together looking beautiful. Adore the watches especially. Have u had a nosey at Olivia Burton's new SS13 collection? Absolutely stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love those watches!

    http://erstwhilefelicity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg I want every single item!!
    I love the watches they're so cute!

    http://beautydecision.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those watches are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The pinafore - ah so cute! Takes me back to my primary school days haha! This wish list just screams spring.. loving the pastels! :)


    http://justanotherhighmaintenancegirl.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, great products. :>
    love the watch :)

    http://thedeer.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love every single thing you've picked out here, and it would all go so well as an outfit! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. The blue watch is really lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love those Asos heels!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. Need that pinafore! Might buy it for school :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love all of the items on this wish list so pretty :) really enjoy reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  35. The new look pinafore is so cute and I love the topshop lip stick, love your taste

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  36. That phone case is amazing! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love all of these - the watches are so cute! A friend has the case, seriously cool. Beautiful post as always.
    Sassy x

    sassysspace1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the pinafore, they're new to me but the design is gorgeous and at a good price!

    shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  39. That pinafore skirt is so cute but so cheap! Very tempted to get that come pay day. I also love that cat iPhone case, so sweet :) x

    cutesfruits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  40. adore those watches UHHH!! hooooww gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love all these items, also want them.. cutttte watches!!

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ooh I actually want everything!

    thelittleantlers
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  43. i can't choose either between the watches, both are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. My friend has an Iphone case like that, I really like it! If only I had an Iphone!

    Becky xoxo

    Please do visit my blog and perhaps leave a comment .
    http://www.tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I want a pinafore so badly, can't believe how cheap this one is!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  46. The pinafore is lovely, definitely need to get hold of one! x

    http://itsjustgemma.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  47. That I phone case is cool. I wish they did things like this for Galaxy S3!
    Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Those Asos watches are beautiful! I would love if you girls could check out my blog if you have the time, I'm new to blogging and recently posted a wishlist of my own x
    www.xvintagedreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will try and reply to all comments asap, if you want to ask me a question feel free to message me on twitter @milkbubbletea