Being under 5ft, I thought I'd write some problems that myself and fellow short girls experience on a daily basis. It's just a bit of fun, no offence intended :)
1. People like to pat you on the head, a lot.
2. Keeping up with fashion trends can be a struggle. Jeans that have ripped knees are great. Until you pull them on and realise the 'ripped knees' are closer to your ankles.
3. The top shelf in Tesco might aswell be Everest. Anyone else practically climbed the shelves?
4. You have to be at least 5'4 to be a princess at Disney World. Maybe we could apply for Tinkerbell?
5. Midi dresses are more like maxi dresses and high waisted jeans just about reach your underarms.
6. You have to mentally prepare yourself before getting up onto a barstool. Someone somewhere will ask you 'do you need a hand getting up there'
7. You are often confused for being a school child or a 12 year old. However 12 year olds are usually taller than you.
8. Anything remotely 'oversized' looks like a potato sack on you.
9. You're standing and someone's sitting down next to you and they're STILL taller than you. They will probably tell you this. As if you hadn't already noticed.
10. Standing on your tippy toes at the bar to get noticed, let alone served.
11. Being Id'd for alcohol, goes without saying... Even lottery tickets, yes really.
12. "Is it weird being that short?" "How's the weather down there?" "Would you like a kids menu?"
13. Going to hug a tall person and getting a crotch to the face.
14. People think it's okay to use you as an arm rest.
15. Getting neck strain from constantly looking up at everyone.
16. Feelig like you're always sitting in a high chair.
17. There's no point in shopping in stores that don't have a petite section.
18. Being asked if you need a booster seat, anytime you're near a car.
19. People think it's okay to pick you up.
20. Being called an Oompa Loompa. When you're not short you're fun sized. You're not small you're just a people Mcnugget.
I hope you took these as just a bit of fun. If any fellow short girls have anymore they'd like to add please leave them in the comments :)