1.Always remember everything is temporary including sadness, being heart broken and school.
2. When you're having a bad day. Avoid playing that Adele song on repeat, don't watch The Notebook, Google videos of puppies and kittens (don't act like you don't already do that too.)
3. Keep a happy journal. If you aren't really the pen and paper type. There's tons of apps, for your phone, like gratitude journal. It's easy to forget the happy moments when you're feeling down but looking back on the good times does cheer you up.
4. Indulge yourself. Even if it's just for one night, order that pizza, have that extra cookie, finish that tub of ice cream.
5. Give up participating in gossip and quit the bitching. Girls bitch about other girls. Women empower one another. Magnify other peoples strengths, compliment more. You'll feel a lot better for it.
6. Change your hair style, try a new perfume. Read a whole chapter of that book you've been meaning to start.
7. That Netflix series will still be waiting for you when you get back, go to the gym, or even for a walk, it might seem like the last thing you want to do but you'll feel better for some fresh air.
8. Spending money, doesn't always make you happier. You might think you need those shoes from topshop. It's usually a quick fix and buyers remorse will probably set in soon after pressing 'order'.
9. Don't dwell on bad things that have happened in the past, everyone has been hurt. You'll get through it, surround yourself with positive people, it's cliche but things really do get better with time.
10. Don't compare yourself to others, it never does any good, learn to love yourself and your body the way it is. the chances are you notice the bad things about yourself a lot more than anyone else does, they're probably too busy doing the same. But I'm sure even Beyonce has bad body image days too,